Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shining light

Read an article in the paper today about some shop owners down town, complaining about cops racketeering. What is this city coming to when you can't even trust the Police?

The article didn't drop any names because the whole thing is considered to be just allegations, but they did mention something about Inspector Gordon again.

His name is always in the papers for something or other.

This time it's because the shop owners told him about what the cops in his precinct were doing. It's pretty big of him to take it up for investigation... no one likes a snitch. Especially when it's one of your own.

I met Gordon when I was younger. He used to visit me every now and then after the incident with my parents, but now days I only see his face on TV or in the papers. The press makes him out to be the police departments lone shining light. I admire the guy, but I wonder how long he'll last before he caves.

No one can keep this city safe on their own... not even someone like Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment