Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sitting here bored

Sitting here in the computer lab because I just don't think I can take the next lesson.

I told Alfred that I wasn't ready to come back yet... not after what happened last month. But he can be pretty insistent sometime, he reminds me so much of dad.

But I don't think I'll be having any more break downs anytime soon. Hate the damn pills though... taste like moth balls.

If I have to take another period of staring out the window, I don't know what I'll do. Think I'll just sit here till Chemistry... now at least that's kinda fun. I still remember the little chem set that Al got me for Christmas a couple of years back. Took him forever to get that green goo out of his hair.

When he had hair lol.

Ted Gibbons was being a pain again today... I swear if that dick calls me "orphan" one more time, I'm going to punch him in the damn face. Hate these rich kids and their bull shit. Don't know why I couldn't just stay in home school. The brats here just make me so angry... to bad they can't buy a decent personality with all the damn money their parents are marking.

Last week Jim Philis drove his dad car into a ditch, this was after the damn party he had when his parents were out of town. As usual I wasn't invited... not that I even wanted to go.

Not to these parties...

I remember when Dad used to through his parties... now those were fun. Especially that year when we all had to dress up. Man that was a lot of fun. Dad's Man-Bat out fit was pretty cool I guess, a little on the dorky side, but at least he knew how to have fun.

Then after every party he'd insist on driving us out for some ice cream, even though mum would remind him that we have huge tubs of it sitting in the freezer.

But eventually Dad would just smile and laugh and mom would just laugh and come along... with Alfred driving of course. Seeing as how Dad wasn't even the best drive when he was sober. I could get out and run faster than he would drive.

:(

I miss him so much...

Damn.. there goes the bell for Chem lab. Off to make me some smoke bombs hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment